Enter your Post Code or City below to find your nearest mosque holding an open day on 5 February 2017. Over 100+ mosques are taking part!View as list
Days until the nationwide event…
#VisitMyMosque Day 2017 on Sunday 5 February saw over 150 mosques across the UK holding open days and welcoming in their neighbours.
2017 Photos & Videos!
Selected press coverage includes:
- Evening Standard – Visit My Mosque Day: Mosques throw open doors amid ‘perfect storm of polarisation’
- ITV News – Visit my mosque day: find your local place of worship
- Al-Jazeera – #VisitMyMosque: UK Muslims open doors to fight bigotry
- The Guardian – More than 150 UK mosques hold open day for non-Muslims
- iNews – Visit My Mosque: After Trump travel ban, event is ‘antidote to poisonous atmosphere’
#VisitMyMosque day last ran in February 2016 with over 80 mosques taking part across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. View photos and press coverage from 2016 here.
Media enquiries, interview requests or further information, please contact the media office at:
0845 26 26 786 | 0207 492 4984 | media [at] mcb.org.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MuslimCouncil
or Facebook: www.facebook.com/muslimcouncil.uk